BEAUTY CONNECT BANGLADESH 2017
DISCOVER EMERGING MARKETS BEAUTY – BANGLADESH
BANGLADESH – QUICK VIEW
· Capital : Dhaka
· Official: Language Bengali
· Area: 147,570 sq km
· Population: 160.411 million
· Imports from Bangladesh A$516 million
· Exports to Bangladesh A$461 million
Being a successful organization Cosmobeaute beauty exhibition chain and B2B specialized events beauty in Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, VEAS continue to bring this success to Bangladesh, one of an emerging countries in Asia market, through conect Beauty Expo Show. This event will be promising useful practical connections for beauty industry everywhere in general and Bangladesh in particular.
Show Title: BANGLADESH BEAUTY CONNECT 2017
1st Bangladesh International Exhibition & Conference on Cosmetics, Beauty, Hair & Spa.
Date: October 27 - 28, 2017
Venue: Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel
Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Exhibit Profile: Manufacturers, Exporters, Sole Distributors, Agents and Suppliers of:
· Perfumery, Cosmetics and Personal Hygiene
· Natural Health Product
· Health Food & Beverages
· Dietary Supplements
· Professional Care Product, Equipment & Solution for Beauty Salons
· Salon Furnishing Spa & Wellness Facilities
· Packaging & Processing Equipment
· Contract Manufacturing & Private Label (OEM/ODM)
· Raw Materials
· Medical Aesthetic Product & Equipment Product
· Development and Design
Expected No of Companies Exhibiting: 50 Companies
Beauty Salon & Spa Owners
· Hair & Nail Salons
· Aesthetic & Wellness Centers
· Local Product Manufacturers
· Department Stores, Supermarkets
· Pharmacy & Chain Stores
· Hotels, Beauty Schools
· Fitness Centers / Clubs
· Bridal Studios
· Make-Up Studios
· Trade Publications
· Trade Associations
· Government Bodies
Expected No of Visitors : 2,000
Organizer by: MINH VI Exhibition & Advertisement Services Co., Ltd (VEAS)
· Personal visits to government ministries, trade associations and chamber of Commerce
· SMS (Short Messaging Service) broadcasted to specific target
· Promotional Collaterals such as posters, buntings and banners
· Dedicated website with online visitor registration service
· Editorial coverage and advertising in major trade, business and national press.
· Targeted direct mail invitations & Visitor tickets distribution to trade professionals, specialists and key buyers
· Printed Show Updates.
- Introduce new products to the numerous visitors, distributors, retailers and agents.
- Expand relationships with domestic and international.
- Connect the beauty brand through the B2B program, one of the great advantages of Bangladesh Beauty Connect.
- Seek for new distributors and develop their products in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh’s fast growing economy is developing a robust and booming personal care product market.
Bangladesh - Emerging Beauty Markets - Opportunities For Smart Investors
Bangladesh is a large market potential in the region of South Asia, has a population of over 161 million people with strong consumption. Bangladesh is a big potential market for countries’ exports, promising opportunities for investment, especially in the energy, pharmaceutical, consumer goods and information technology sectors as well as in labor-intensive industries.
Young labor force, low wages (on average US $ 20 / month), a domestic market amounted to 150 million people and access to 3 billion consumers in surrounding countries such as India, the Middle China and other Asian countries as well as Bangladesh government is pushing to attract foreign investment by opening up trade and reasonable tariff policy are the strong points to attract foreign investors and large domestic corporations.
Demand for personal care and beauty rising in consumer market in Bangladesh. The new brands of US and Asia have appeared in beauty, salons, suppermarkets, stores around Bangladesh.
The emerging beauty industry in Bangladesh is definitely one of the future destinations for international beauty brands.
ABOUT THE VENUE
Located in the heart of Dhaka Capital – Center for Economic and political life of Bangladesh, Pan Pacifice is within 4 km from the National Museum and 3.2 km from Mohakali Bus Stand. The Kamplapur Train Station is 5.6 km away. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is 17.7 km away.
Option 1: Raw Space @ USD 280 per sqm (min. 18 sqm)
Ideal for exhibitors who wish to build their own concept
Option 2: Shell Scheme @ USD 315 per sqm (min. 9 sqm) including:
· Rear and dividing wall partition of 2.5 of height in white laminated panel
· Fascia board with company name and booth number
· Needle punch carpet
· 1 x information counter
· 2 x folding chair
· 1 x waste paper basket
· 1 x 13 amp/230 volt single phase power point
· 2 x 40 W fluorescent tube
· 1 x high showcase
Option 3: Shell Scheme Package @ $2,835 (6sqm)
- 1 hotel room for 2 nights at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel
- 1 slot at seminar room for 1 hour
- 1 color advertisement page in Show Directory
- 6 business appointments per day at least
- Adding the company logo on the seminar banners
Contact us for more information
Ms. Tracy Le
Mob: +84 908098561 | Email: