3rd Global Oil&Gas Myanmar Submit – Connecting your business to the world.
Myanmar has a total of 51 offshore blocks. At present, exploration is carried out in 18 blocks. Additional 20 blocks were auctioned off and pre – exploration activities are underway. Winners of exploration rights must start grilling in shallow- water blocks by next year and in deep – water blocks by 2018. 17 companies are currently performing offshore natural gas drilling, while 19 other companies have been permitted to carry out similar activities on onshore blocks.
Global Oil&Gas Myanmar is a leading event for the Myanmar oil and gas industry. Held in the largest city of Myanmar, Yangon. It offered opportunities for brand exposure, business development, education and networking. Indoor and outdoor exhibits showcased emerging technologies, a diverse range of products, services and leading expertise.
Date: 18 – 19 October 2016
Venue: Rose Garden Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar
Official website: www.global-oilgas.com/myanmar
Free Admission: open to trade & professional visitors only
In addition to the exhibition, there will also be a high conference presented by high profile speakers and networking opportunities a variety of net.
- Role of Myanmar in regional energy security from MOGE exploration and production
- Opportunities and challenges for new market entrants in Myanmar
- Understanding the geology of offshore and onshore Myanmar as an emerging hydrocarbon producer
- Gatherings from the latest oil and gas exploration surveys for offshore and onshore Myanmar
- Covering the latest developments of the ongoing drilling campaigns
- Commercial and technical challenges of developing the major fields
- How will the energy mix for Myanmar look like in the future?
- Understanding the human resources requirements in the national context for development of a competent Myanmar oil and gas workforce
- Building a sustainable infrastructure roadmap for gas export and import
- An update on the Myanmar-China gas pipeline
- Development of the LNG terminal in Myanmar’s Dawei SEZ
- Project finance to meet Myanmar’s E&P infrastructure requirements
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +84 908 098 561 / Fax: +84 8 3948 1188
For more information, please dowmload the link below: